Club MembershipJoin Mountain Edge Skating Club of Colorado!
The MESC and USFS membership year begins July 1 and runs through June 30 of each calendar year.
If you have any questions contact the Membership Chair at email@example.com
- Compete in & attend USFS sanctioned events
- Compete & test on behalf of MESC and receive recognition for your efforts. Testing achievements are recognized annually at our banquet & awards ceremony
- Reduced member rate on MESC hosted test sessions
- Participate in fun on-ice and off-ice social events hosted by the club
- Improve your skills with reduced member pricing at our annual clinic
- Receive event-based financial reimbursement through our competitor’s fund (application)
- Attend the annual awards banquet
Adult: Must be 18 years or older by July 1 of the membership year. $80
Family (skater & adult): Skaters who are under the age of 18 as of July 1 of the membership year, and who are not introductory members, must also have at least one parent/guardian join the club. $130
Additional Family: $50
Introductory: This is a full membership for first-time full members at a discounted rate. Can be any age and does not require a parent to join. Non-renewable, must renew at next membership level. $50
Bridge: Applies to individuals who were MESC Learn to Skate USA club members. Must have a current LTS USA membership. Non-renewable, must renew at the next membership level. $25
Learn to Skate USA: Applies to new club members with a current LTS USA membership only. Non-renewable, must renew at next membership level. Please use form below to sign-up for this membership level. Free
Associate: Must have a full membership to another skating club. $50
Collegiate: Designed for skaters who are enrolling/enrolled in college. The membership lasts for four years from the time of joining. Proof of current status as a college student must be provided. $80
Coach 1st Year: $60
Coach 2nd year & beyond: Free
Associate Coach: $30
We welcome skaters of all skill levels to become part of our club!
MESC’s Mission is, ”is to provide a positive family friendly environment for skaters of all ages and promote friendship and good sportsmanship while building self-esteem and character through skating. “